Regulations of the Nordic Film Library
1. Opening hours Monday-Friday: 10-13 and 14-17;
2. We rent max 2 (two) pieces of films for max 1 (one) week time period;
3. The films can be rented for non-Vilnius residents (but based within the territory of Lithuania only). In every case the film rent must be co-ordinated with the administrator of the Nordic Council of Ministers Office in Vilnius. Upon the positive response, the person or a representative of an institution should come to the office and collect the disc. In case the personal show up is impossible, we can send a disc by post, but the receiver should cover all the expenses of sending. The renter also must return a disc at own expenses by mail, or deliver it personally to Vilnius. In this case we rent max 2 (two) pieces of films for max 2 (two) weeks time period.
Office phone number in Vilnius +370 5 212 22 11, e-mail email@example.com
4. Upon rent, we will ask you to provide your name, family name, valid phone number and E-mail address;
5. If a person or an institution intends to screen a film for public, the screening rights and permits are at the renterís responsibility, and he/she must pay all fees and taxes, if any;
6. We will ask to compensate the average value for a lost or damaged disc (LTL 50.00 per disc).